Thursday, April 23, 2009

sweet 16



Says Lainey:
Couple made in Tween Heaven!

Both 16 and both in Vancouver – Selena Gomez arrived in town last week to begin work on a new movie called Ramona and Beezus.

My sources tell me exclusively that she and Taylor Lautner, of Twilight of course, have had dinner 3 times now, and that he’s been visiting her onset at her lunch hour when he’s not shooting.

Are you overloading on the cute? 

Let me take it one step further:

One night they went to the Spaghetti Factory!

Awwwwww… 

SO cute.
any of you ladies feeling a tad jealous? and WTH kind of poll was that one?

2 comments:

  1. i love me some selena gomez! F miley. but wth taytay is 17, not 16! according to my jailbait status countdown, there's less than a year left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought of that! ppl need to check their sources b4 they freak out kaycob

    ReplyDelete