Sunday, April 19, 2009

daniel --fucking-- gale

after watching rob play daniel gale in the bad mother's handbook

me: just finished it
hes SO cute in it
kaycob: omg
yay
me: sooooooo cute
i giggled
a lot
basically every scene he was in
kaycob: in those youtube vids, his feet look funny even when he walks backward
me: dude
kaycob: so adorkable
me: hes SO skinny
its not even skinny jeans
its like...skinny pants
but his legs are so long
his socks show
kaycob: hahahaha
me: its...amazing
i love him
so much
bobby who?
kaycob: hahahaha
bobby beer bottle long
me: i hate that rob exists
HATE
kaycob: yeah its not fair
how can we go back to normal life
me: i wnat to cry
cuz im so angry
kaycob: LOL
me: that he doesnt exist in my life
except as a fantasy
kaycob: stupid rob
me: hahahahaha
this is SO bad
kaycob: write some books so we can turn them into real movies
its the only way
me: ugh
its like...fuck
what?!
like...how?
kaycob: our lives have been ruined
me: HAHAHA
its ALL your fault
kaycob: for instance, bobby was so close...
me: i cant even talk
im kstewpiding
kaycob: its soooo close
such a tease
i cant stand it
it makes me want to do something more with my life so i can reach them
or something
LOL
me: hahahaha
im blogging this convo
kaycob: we are LOSING IT girl
hahahahahahaaa

2 comments:

  1. wow. do i feel like a loser that this convo exists?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha you swear that convo was the worst! but yes, our lives are ruined bc of YOU kaycob! my reality is sooo much worst now. thanks.

    ReplyDelete