Tuesday, April 21, 2009

be scared

so i walk into cvs and the first thing i do is look to my left where the checkout counter is to see if he's there...nope...not there...walk down the aisle...

hear a cart coming at the intersection, so i slow down...it's him...great hair and all...last time he was wearing a dark blue dress shirt with black skinny pants...today he was wearing a maroon dress shirt with black skinny pants...i give a silly smile, he pushes past me...

finish at the pharmacy counter and walk back one aisle and to the left one aisle to see the storage room he was in last time when i left...guess what? he's there...and i take this shitty picture



i wish you could have been there...and i didnt have to fumble for my phone...the back door of the store was open and the light was coming in, as he stood in the doorway...backlit...it was amazing...completely edward cullen/rpattz style...tall, skinny, amazing...but instead, i get this picture:



he bent down right as i was taking it...i suck...sorry...

so i go in closer as im fumbling with my phone to try to get it to take another picture...and im half way down that aisle when he looks up...straight at me...with my phone pointed at him...i stop...its the BABY AISLE...theres nothing i can possibly need there...pause...turn around...and walk as fast as i can out of the store...

FML

3 comments:

  1. wooow...jocose...they say 3 times a charm. I'm COUNTING on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahhaha thats my girl! im glad you tried

    ReplyDelete