Sunday, April 19, 2009

last night was all bobby long...this morning...i am back to rob full force...can't get away from this guy...hes too good!

here's a shitload of instyle outtakes: robsessed (set 2: kill me now)

nerd rob (i LOVE it!!!)




a fan encounter from Malicious Mandy last night at the dills show in vancouver:


I say to him "I am shaking" he says "why?" with a smile... I tell him
he makes me nervous!!!! he tells me he gets nervous too - or don't be
nervous or something along those lines - with a smile.... *melts*

I did not think I'd be so shooken up - i was literally
shaking and grinning and just - - a total mess ha ha ha Rob was so sweet, he
smiled and laughed and although soft spoken was responsive to
conversation.... :)

(<melts> is correct)

and then rounding it off with this picture from Twilightheaded


rob: please don't be angry...you'll always be my number 1...

1 comment: