Tuesday, June 23, 2009

pippi longstocking

twilight examiner lists 17 questions that rob answered for seventeen magazine (probably early this year):
Seventeen: When was your first kiss?
Robert Pattinson: 12.

S: Who’s your celebrity crush?
RP: Kristen Stewart (his Twilight, costar!)

S: What’s a girl fashion trend that confuses you?
RP: Ugg boots!
let's see how many girls throw away their uggs...read the rest of the interview after the jump and see more pictures of the remember me night shoot, here.

S: What’s the girly movie you secretly love?
RP: Pippi Longstocking.

S: What’s your TV guilty pleasure?
RP: American Idol and X Factor (the British version of Idol).

S: Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
RP: I’d play it because I probably won’t be employed after this.

S: What’s your dream job?
RP: Being a pianist.

S: If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
RP: Someone who has lots of respect or power. George Bush, possibly.

S: Who in your family are you closest to?
RP: My dog, Patty.

S: What’s your favorite Website?
RP: YouTube

S: What’s the fast food you can’t live without?
RP: I like all fast food, but my favorite is probably In-N-Out Burger.

S: What’s your worst habit?
RP: Speaking too much.

S: What’s the last song you listened to on your iPod?
RP: I don’t remember the exact song, but it was something James Brown from the Black Caesar sound track.

S: What’s the last thing you bought?
RP: Toilet paper.

S: What did you dream about last night?
RP: Kristen (Stewart).

S: How much money is in your wallet right now?
RP: Thousands of dollars.

S: Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was _________.
RP: So much cooler because I knew less about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment