Tuesday, June 23, 2009

help wanted

can't say im not tempted...

Seeking 'Summer Intern': Looking for My Bloggy Soulmate
Wanted: Yin to my Yang

Anybody addicted to TwiCrack enough to work for free? :-)


After months of solo-blogging, my inbox is totally out of control, my affiliate requests have gone unanswered for *months* (so sorry everybody), and in simple terms, I'm just a mess.

Consequently, I'm looking for a 'Summer Intern' who shares my bloggy philosophy, is funny as Hale, and who may be willing to help me out with updating and maintaining my blog this summer.

So, I'm holding my own 'auditions' for a bloggy-buddy who is willing to commit to helping me out over the next month or so. If you are interested in taking your Twilight obsession to another level and think that you share a complementary vision for blogging, please email me at twicrackaddict [at] gmail.com with 'Summer Intern' in the subject title!

Thanks,

TCA

No comments:

Post a Comment