Monday, June 22, 2009

dream dream dream


more LOD stuff -

marcus (from radaronline):
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Singer Marcus Foster Would Love To Tour With RPattz
The musician says he never thought his song “Let Me Sign” in Twilight would launch his career.

“Me and Bobby wrote that song on the roof top and that one was kind of a joke, it is a joke song that we didn’t really think much of and we just played it loads and Rob really liked it and he went over and did it."

Although he’s never played the song live, there might be an even bigger treat for fans on this tour. “I don’t know we might do a few shows with Rob so maybe we’ll play Let MeSign there.”
his EP is also available for download on itunes today!

sam
(from robertpattinsonunlimited):
Sam Bradley: Fan’s account of Virgin FF Show and Upcoming Album!
RPU Reader and Contributor Isabelle was one lucky lady last night. She attended Sam’s Show at the Virgin FF in Montreal Quebec. Then to top the night off — she got to meet the man himself. Here’s her pics and details from the night. Oh and there’s a little scoop in there about an upcoming album.
bobby (from landofdreamers)
bobby plays for 'huh magazine'
Acoustic sessions!
Bobby's playing a song called "In the Frost"
click to check out the full interviews and a video of bobby playing...



EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Singer Marcus Foster Would Love To Tour With RPattz

In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, singer/songwriter Marcus Foster --Rob Pattinson's BFF -- opens up about his upcoming American shows and how he’d like to tour with Rob.

Twilight fans know that Marcus and Bobby Long co-authored the song “Let Me Sign,” which Rob performed on the movie soundtrack, and that Marcus is part of the Brit Pack, those scruffy haired hot British guys who make up the inner circle in RPattz’s life.

Foster hasn’t gone the traditional route in the music world--he’s about to tour without an album.

“It’s amazing,” he says. “It’s like the EP isn’t really an album, but it’s nice to be able to do these shows before the album is out, before I’ve even recorded an album. It’s really great to have a fan base and you have people interested in you so people are anticipating the album, which is really nice. It’s kind of really strange how it’s worked out like this.”

The record in question launches on iTunes on June 22 and he's spilling a few details about the vibe.

“There are a couple of old ones and a couple of new ones that people haven’t really heard. There is a song called 'Same Old Dance' and a song called 'You’re My Love.'”

The musician says he never thought his song “Let Me Sign” in Twilight would launch his career.

“Me and Bobby wrote that song on the roof top and that one was kind of a joke, it is a joke song that we didn’t really think much of and we just played it loads and Rob really liked it and he went over and did it."

Although he’s never played the song live, there might be an even bigger treat for fans on this tour. “I don’t know we might do a few shows with Rob so maybe we’ll play Let MeSign there.”

We'd sign on for a tour with Rob, and Marcus says that both guys are interested in performing together.

“I’d like to and I know he’d like to. Maybe. I know Rob really likes my stuff which is nice and he tells me he likes it.”

Marcus' next gig is his biggest, the Twicon concert in Dallas, TX.



Sam Bradley: Fan’s account of Virgin FF Show and Upcoming Album!

Just wanted to let you know that everything went great! Sam is great in concert. A few funny moments though. First, when he got on the stage, people politely applauded since he’s an unknown here. I screamed “Go, Sam!” and I swear the poor man blushed. Then, he says it’s his last song and I yelled “SoHo”, which surprised him again lol. He did his planned song then nodded to his bandmates and I then heard the opening of SoHo Whores. I was in heaven!!

Then, at the autograph session, my friend thought it would be nice to remind him I was THAT girl that screamed lol. He just smiled and said “I know”. My turn to blush. We talked a bit about his music and fyi, an album is coming out in 2 weeks but will only be available during concerts. Bit of a scoop here from the mouth of Sam Bradley himself. ;)

So, I’ll probably see him again in August in NYC and he told me to come and say hi after the show. Said he’d remember me and that he’d see me later.

He did sing “Too far gone” and I have to say something that’ll strike you funny. Here was this girl, waiting for Simple Plan, with a Twilight shirt on and she kept asking who the guy on the stage was. I waited until the end of the show and told her she had just seen the guy that co-wrote ”Never Think” with Rob. Thought she was going to faint!!


"In the Frost"

No comments:

Post a Comment