Wednesday, July 15, 2009

squeaky clean



unlike the vidoe, from twilightpoison:

According to The Independent, Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning are part of a Hollywood group which stands out for not being reckless and irresponsible, but actually mature, smart and hard working.




Hollywood’s Squeaky Cleans today boast a growing membership including Kristen Stewart, 19, Dakota Fanning, 15, and Camilla Belle, 22.

Well educated, The Squeaky Cleans are smart, clean-living and moral. Career-orientated, they keep themselves busy with wholesome activities while saving themselves for the right person. They refrain from attending every opening of an envelope, instead preferring to do charity work, pray or enjoy a light, alcohol-free, supper with friends. Indeed, young Fanning even recently pledged, before her mother Joy and agent Cindy Osbrink, that she won’t have a teenage pregnancy or get any tattoos or piercings, at least until she turns 18…

These actors all started young, Fanning in I Am Sam at six; Watson debuting in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, aged 11; Belle starring in A Little Princess at nine, and Stewart making her major movie debut as Jodie Foster’s daughter in Panic Room, aged 11, before finding fame as Twilight’s Bella.

Fanning has been dubbed The Million Dollar Baby, and her co-stars already number Tom Cruise, Sean Penn and Robert De Niro. Having grown up in such an adult world, this religious girl feels no peer pressure to drink at parties or otherwise misbehave: “That’s not something I think about right now and hopefully will never have to experience. I know what’s right for me, and I stay on my path.”

Priding herself on good behaviour, she adds: “I don’t think I’m a brat although I realise that most people think that kids in the business are brats. But you don’t have to be a brat to be an actress. I just enjoy it so much that there’s no time to do anything like that. And why would I want to, when I’m enjoying myself? My family and friends keep me grounded. I’m a Southern Baptist, and I grew up in the south, so every Sunday I went to Sunday school and I’ve grown up in a family where that’s really important,” says the actress.

While talking with Kristen Stewart on the set of New Moon last month in Vancouver, she sighed at my suggestion that she might have anything in common with Bella, her tormented screen alter ego: “You wouldn’t believe how boring I am in real life. I don’t have any of the issues that Bella has. If I wake up in a bad mood, I’ll go running or do some kind of physical exertion. If you completely exert yourself, you can, like, clear your mind. I don’t focus on success and I’m not an impulsive person,” she says. “My biggest splurge to date is buying my own home – complete with a studio where my mom can paint.”

No comments:

Post a Comment