Thursday, May 7, 2009

6 drinks + fanfic + sharkboy threats + beautiful guly = LVOE

jocose: fuck
i ahve to go
damn it
but at least it closes at 12
then i can come home
and read 2 more chapter
heehee
me: hahah go
real life is important
makes the fake life that much sweeter
Sent at 10:26 PM on Wednesday

jocose: ok home
time to read more
yay!
me: haha
jocose: im so buzzed right now
me: biem was watching twilight with commentary
jocose: yaeh
me: i've been staring at .gifs
jocose: she texted me
hahahaahahah
we are all awedsome
i lvoe it
i feel like i have contact on right now
my eyes are so dry
Sent at 12:36 AM on Thursday

jocose: therye still there
i just left
but i got there
and had 6 drinks
in one hour
death
me: oh fuck lol
jocose: what gifs are you looking at
me: what u tryin to prove girl?
awesome ones
that i will post
jocose: you gotta stop the rob hate
hahaha
jocose: or im goign to start o have to make some taylro hate
me: lol no hate
its all in loveeee
jocose: like pictures of him fromlike
shark boy
when hes SUPER young
me: LOL
jocose: im ok though
i love rob
no matter what
i know hes ugly
i dont care
me: whattttttt
hes not ugly
jocose: its beautiful guly
ugly
his eyes are uneven
and his nose is fucked
but i love it
i LVOE it
oh
and he has british teeth
hahahahaha
me: does he have bad teeth?
no he doesnt!!
jocose: he doooooes
its not TAHT bad
but its ...not good
its not like chuck
but its still british nashers
but i love him
i love him
his imperfections make him perfect
Sent at 12:44 AM on Thursday

me: i made a post for you
jocose: oh shit
haha
must check
btw
you have to read this
me: the fanfic?
jocose: yeah
im radin ti now
and jut have this huge smile on my face
its aweome
its his upper lip
he dosnt have one
me: i think thats true of a lot of brit men
jocose: i lvoe him though

3 comments: