Friday, May 8, 2009

Wolf Pack on the streets



Hello wolf pack! and that's all I have to say about that.


oh herro...Taylor makes the asian squat look damn sexy!

http://twilightbuzz.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/taylor-lautner.jpg


and then some ridiculousness, thanks to newmoonmovie.org:

200905081855.jpg Alex Meraz, who plays the badboy wolf Paul in New Moon, reveals that a fan took his role a bit too seriously, giving him a hard time for the character he is playing–

“Someone started yelling at me because they didn’t like my character,” Meraz told us last night at a Carrera Vintage Sunglasses party at the Chateau Marmont hotel.

“I play a bad boy, so she got mad at me,” he added. “She said, ‘I hate you, Paul!’ That was the craziest thing for me—being confused for a character.”

Meraz’s response to the hater?…

“I yelled back at her, ‘I love you, too!’” he said.

He also revealed that he doesn’t think he can compare to Robert Pattinson in the sex symbol category (I beg to differ!)–

“I’m happy to have just a smidgen of what he’s got…I’m not worried about being a sex symbol.”

Check out the rest at E! Online


Alex Meraz and Taylor Lautner: Martial Arts During Free Time

May 8, 2009


Alex Meraz new Moon Paul fighting dancing

Alex Meraz, a fellow wolf pack member in New Moon with Taylor Lautner, reveals that the two put their background in martial arts to good use–in their free time, the duo perform martial arts together!

Meraz, who plays a volatile member of the wolf pack named Paul, tells us he and fellow furry friend Taylor Lautner often pass the time between shooting doing martial arts, including karate and backflips.

“The wolf pack is like brothers,” squealed Meraz, eagerly.

The crew is currently shooting in Vancouver, and Meraz says it is going “great.” He adds that the sequel, in his humble estimation, will definitely be superior to the original.

“It gets bigger, better and more exciting,” gushed Meraz.

1 comment:

  1. unf unf unf he is so hot. and bendy. MORE WOLFPACK PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete