Thursday, May 7, 2009

a bit disappointed

so i saw this over at twilightersanonymous and got really excited:

Ta forum member Katie(alovethatsnotsupposedtobe) shares her love for Bella’s lullaby by sharing different versions of the song:

Different instruments playing Bella’s lullaby.
We have all come to love Carter Burwell’s lullaby, even though a lot of us had are own version of the song in are head. But once Carters version was released as the movies version, Youtube started to get some very talented musicians trying out the lullaby on there instrument of choice. I have spent the past couple of days going through all of the videos finding the best ones. All I have to say is wow, everyone is very talented and I wish that I could do what they do (even though I spent 3 years in band I could never be as good as them). I pretty sure the sheet music for the piano has now been released but these guys have taught themselves how to play Bella’s lullaby on there own, some parts of the song can get a little ruff, but it still sounds extremely well! I think my favorite instrument playing it, would have to be the guitar, it’s a really good version.
unfortunately the versions were...imo a bit of a let down...you can check them all out (guitar, flute, piccolo, base clarinet, violin) in the link above if you want, but here's the best one:

No comments:

Post a Comment