Monday, May 4, 2009

but we love her

interview with tinsel korey over at the province:

"I know this is the pinnacle of where things are about to change for me," says Korey, who hasn't worked a day job since a brief stint as a waitress when she came to Vancouver from Toronto as a teen in 2002. "It was happening gradually but I just have an internal feeling that it's about to get a little crazy."
In New Moon, Korey adds sweetness and light as Emily, part of the story's community of natives who befriend lovelorn teen Bella (Kristen Stewart) when her vampire beau (the freshly minted superstar Robert Pattinson) leaves town. Some of those natives have another side as werewolves, and human Emily bears the scars from where her werewolf boyfriend once got too close.
The fan frenzy around all things Twilight has Korey lying low.
"I wasn't even allowed to say I was in it for months," she says. As well, Korey has stayed away from the Internet fan chatter.
"My agent is like, 'You're banned from the Internet, you're not allowed to Google yourself, because people can be really mean.'"
full article here

1 comment:

  1. my halloween costume!! yeavill you have to have a party now so we can embarrass ourselves

    ReplyDelete