Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rob's implant

Oh Rob, this is how rumors get started. Now everyone is going to think you are a eunuch. Here are few juicy tidbits from his latest moviefone interview

2. I read that you were really nervous about filming the nude scenes and the explicit scenes, how did you prepare yourself for those?

[Laughs] I had so many ridiculous answers just come into my head [more laughs]. I had a penis implant! I don't know, I just kind of, it's funny because Spanish people are so ... have no problem with nudity at all, I mean at all, and English people obviously do have, like, the most enormous problem with it. It's like little things, like when I saw my father getting changed for swimming I got, like, traumatized by it ... I don't really know what I did, I just kind of freaked out a bit. [Laughs]

9. How are you handling the massive, instant fame and the craziness?


It's quite stressful in a way, but it's only when you're by yourself. When I have my friends around it doesn't make any difference. I just spend a lot of time by myself, and I used to walk around the block by myself in various different cities, and I don't know, you start to feel a bit vulnerable, I guess. [Laughs] Well, not vulnerable, I don't know ... for paranoid people it does allow your imagination to run rampant, so it's a little strange. You end up going out a lot less [laughs]. But I guess it's so early now I'm really still thinking about it in terms of getting good jobs and stuff, so I haven't really had a chance to be objective about my life, because every single day there's something new happening in my life. In my eyes, everything just seems ridiculous, like every single day it's like you're walking on the street, and then suddenly you step on something and it just starts moving really, really fast, and you're not entirely sure what direction it's going in, but you can feel the force of it. That's about it.

11. What was your take on the whole Jacob casting drama? When it was possible that Taylor Lautner wasn't going to get the part
.

It was weird. When I came back, I hadn't seen him in ages, hadn't seen him since the summer and when I saw him, I saw him just before he got casted, and he put on like 100 pounds! I was like "Jesus Christ! If he doesn't get it, it's ridiculous." But what are you going to do? There was a video of him on set the other day doing all these kind of fight stunts. That kid is incredible; he is one of the most stunning athletes I've ever seen in my life. I don't know, I think it'll be interesting. I haven't seen any of his stuff yet, but everyone's going a little bit crazy over him.

2 comments:

  1. 14. Would you do full-frontal nudity like Daniel Radcliffe did?

    I think it would depend on what it is. Yeah, it really does depend on what it is. And I don't think a lot of people would really want to see that. I think it would ruin the illusion. [Laughs]

    COME ON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the...rob pattinson is a eunuch?!?!?! this changes everything!!!

    ReplyDelete