Thursday, June 18, 2009

Peter Facinelli


In honor of his twitter challenge, I decided to give some love to Peter...Good Luck!
His interview with OK magazine is adorable.



The Twilight hunk (eat your heart out, R. Pattz!) shares his lasting impressions

OK: Last time i said I love you
PF: To my wife (actress Jennie Garth) this afternoon

OK: Last Romantic thing i did for Jennie
PF: We went out to lunch together on a nice little romantic date

OK: Last time i lied
PF: I don't remember. There, I just lied right now.

OK: Last text i texed
PF: let me see. Hold on. (checks) Rob Pattinson. I said "I'll see you in a little bit." He's in NYC

OK: Last time I was starstruck
PF: When I met former NY Governor George Pataki. I don't really get starstruck by actors, but Pataki was the gov! I grew up in NY. That was kind of a bid deal.

OK: Least meal before i die
PF: Jesus! I hope you don't know something I don't. So many foods...I don't know why, but a hamburger keeps popping to mind.

OK: Last time i cried
PF: Wow. The last time I cried was when--what's that singer's name who didn't win America, err, Britian's Got Talent? When Susan Boyle didnt win. Bc she should've won, damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment