Monday, June 8, 2009

1988

socialite life received this from one of their readers:

Two nights ago, I was hanging out with a few friends at Black & White in the east village enjoying a few drinks. And non other than an instantly recognizable Rob Pattinson walks in at about 10:45. He was with one other male, tall, pale, brown hair and a voluptuous female with black hair and bright pink lipstick. He spent about an hour and half at the bar area, where my friends and I were also seated. he was wearing a black jacket and jeans. Nobody else seemed to recognize him. Because of loudness and music, I could only catch a few bits and pieces of their conversation, which included him saying and I quote "I need to stay away from women born after 1988...", he drank three heinekens, while his friends drank wine. I also heard his guy friend, also a Brit, refer to the girl with them as Jess, they took off at about 12:30.
<whew> guess we're all still eligible, but what level of robsession do you have? take the quiz over at 4tnz. here's my result:
MINORLY ROB-SESSED

Hey, you like Robert Pattinson as much as they next girl. But it's not like you're going to lose your head (or neck) over it. Best to play it cool. Unless you actually see him on the street. Then all bets are off!


omeomy: Minorly Rob-sessed. 1988...yay! no kristen then...

No comments:

Post a Comment