Tuesday, May 19, 2009

sparkles not needed

i LOVE these photos of rob (pronounced rah-bear in french) at the cannes photocall on zimbio. also check out the full interview with the risky biz (hollywood reporter) on robert pattinson umlimited.

THR: What’s the schedule for “New Moon”?

Pattinson: We’ve got four days left on the shoot for this. I’m going to Italy for the remaining days of the shoot.

THR: And then?

Pattinson: Then I’m going straight into filming (the relationship drama) "Remember Me,” then have just three days off before going back to finishing up the third instalment in the “Twilight” series, “Eclipse.” After that I am doing a film “Unbound Captives.” I can’t say much about that but I know the script needs me to learn Comanche! Maybe it’ll be like in “Dances With Wolves!” My part is entirely in Comanche, ha ha.
...

THR: What’s the script about?

Pattinson: I read somewhere it was being described as the modern day “Love Story.” It isn’t anything like “Love Story.” It (“Remember Me”) is really hard to describe. It about a 23-year-old guy and knowing someone for six weeks. You don’t just fall in love and say, I’m in love, after six weeks. It’s really a relationship story. It’s very natural and the characters are incredibly real and well scripted. It’s one of the few scripts I’ve read where you finish and realize you didn’t really want it to end. I have no qualms in saying that (writer) Jenny (Lumet) is a genius.

2 comments: