Wednesday, April 15, 2009

susan boyle - britains got talent

non-twilight related but shes british...and robs british...so...=)

no embed code: check it out

started tearing up...i've never seen simon like that...


ETA: From televisionwithoutpity.com
Google "Susan Boyle," who was on Britain's Got Talent over in the UK this week, because I've been watching it nonstop; there was a round of people sending it to me for the actual reason I've been watching it, which is sort of prurient and weird, and then there was a whole other round of internet memedom when people got excited about what it's actually about, which is how this weird old woman who lives with her cat sang this song really beautifully and made everybody cry, and was basically Clay Aiken in every way. But the reason you lovely people sent me this clip so many times is that at about 3:59 in the longer version, Simon Cowell does something so utterly adorable that it gives me vertigo. I've loved the guy for what, eight years at this point, longer even than Seacrest, and I am still amazed by how completely cute he can be when he forgets to gird himself against cuteness. Watch it, it's awesome, I can't stop watching it and rewinding that part over and over again like a total cyberstalker villain in one of those movies with Morgan Freeman and the Judd.

No comments:

Post a Comment