Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Taking the plunge.

My exposure to the Twilight Saga thus far is probably not that dissimilar from other people whose significant others have become engrossed in the series. First, I saw the movie. I can't say I was forced to watch it; being a fan of vampire movies in general, I had resisted prior to that because of the teen-mania that seemed to surround the movie. After finally seeing it, I was treated to summaries of the last three books by Yeacob who was making her way through them at the time. This helped answer some of the questions the movie left me with and piqued my curiosity just enough that I've been flirting with the idea of reading the books for a couple months.


Last week, I finally caved. I did what I could never have imagined doing the first time I saw t-shirts with Edward on them at the local Hot Topic: I went out and purchased the first book of the Twilight series. Today I'm starting it.

1 comment:

  1. oh Unicorn...be ready to jump out of reality. it will ruin your life.

    ReplyDelete