Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just For Fun



Yes...I admit...I took this test...and so did some others...their results posted at the bottom. ;) Come ooon, you know you want to take it...
What Twilight Book Character Am I?
Have you read the Twilight series books? Are you a huge fan? Then you have to find out which Twilight character you are!

1. Which of these descriptions is closest to your physical appearance?

*A short girl with dark hair, and brown eyes. (Y) (M) (J) (K)
*A tall guy with reddish brown hair and a crooked smile.
*A petite girl who is a bit pixie-like.
*A huge guy with long, dark hair and dark eyes.
*A tall, statuesque girl with long, blonde hair.
*A lanky boy with blonde hair.
*A tall, bulky guy with brown curly hair.

2. What would you do on your ideal date?

*A movie I guess, something simple.
*A party.
*Dinner at a good restaurant. (Y) (M) (J) (K)
*An extravagant night on the town.
*A dance.
*A ballgame.

3. If your friends could choose one word to describe you, what would it be?

*Clumsy
*Adonis
*Sprightly (K)
*Warm
*Beautiful
*Dependable (Y) (M) (J)
*Teddy Bear

4. Which car would you like to drive?

*1953 Chevrolet Pickup Truck
*Volvo S60 R
*Porsche 911 Turbo (M)
*Volkswagen Rabbit
*BMW M3 (Y) (J)
*Jeep Wrangler (K)

5. Which of these jobs would you like to have?

*Chef
*Scientist (M)
*Event Planner (Y) (J)
*Mechanic
*Model
*General
*Pro Athlete (K)

6. What did you/will you wear to prom?

*I don't know -- I have no idea what fashions are in.
*A classic, elegant tux.
*A black, floor-length gown, with an edgy twist. (Y) (M) (J)
*A long, red gown that shows off my legs. (K)

7. The Twilight books have great male and female characters. Which do you like most?

*I am a man and I like the female Twilight characters more.
*I am a woman and I like the female Twilight characters more.
*I am a man and I like the male Twilight characters more.
*I am a woman and I like the male Twilight characters more. (Y) (M) (J) (K)

8. Which of these scents are you most drawn to?

*A soft musk.
*A lightly sweet floral. (J)
*A vibrant citrus. (Y) (K)
*Calming lavender (M)
*Grass.

9. Which of these things would you like to receive as a gift?

*Something handmade, from the heart.
*Something antique with a lot of sentimental meaning.
*Anything - it's the thought that counts. (Y) (M) (J) (K)
*Jewelry.
*A stereo.

10. You've decided to cut class, what do you do with your free afternoon?

*I'm up for anything as long as I'm with my true love.
*Go some place I can be myself and share it with my true love.
*Go shopping with my best friend.
*Relax, carefree, on the beach. (Y) (M) (J) (K)
*Drive around in a fast sportscar.
*Play sports.

11. What would you do if you couldn't be with the love of your life?

*It would rip a hole in my heart that would never mend. (J)
*I would kill myself.
*I would trust that I would find them again. (Y) (M) (K)
*I would run away.
*I would fight.

12. What do you look for in a mate?

*Someone who loves me unconditionally -- despite my flaws (M) (J)
*Someone who challenges and surprises me every day.
*Someone who is easy to talk to and get along with. (Y)
*Someone who makes me laugh. (K)
*Someone strong and handsome.
*Someone intelligent and independent.
*Someone beautiful and caring.

13. What is the status of your love life?

*It's... complicated. (M) (K)
*I am in love with someone who loves me back. (Y) (J)
*I am in love with someone who doesn't love me back.
*I am deeply committed and in love.

14. What do you think would be the WORST thing about being a Twilight vampire?

*Where do I begin? They're evil, they never die, they stink...
*The physical pain that comes with changing.
*No matter what good I do, I will always be a monster.
*Never being able to be normal or have children. (M) (J)
*Being tempted to give in to your thirst. (Y) (K)
*I don't see anything wrong with being a vampire!

15. If you could have a super power what would it be?

*Indestructibility.
*Mind Reading. (Y) (K)
*Precognition.
*Speed.
*Mind Control. (J)
*Super strength.
*The power of seduction! (M)

16. If you could cast your vote on Bella's mortality, what would you choose?

*I vote for her to change. (Y) (M) (J)
*I vote for her to stay mortal.

17. Complete this sentence with your favorite response: "True love..."

*Is something you need to fight for
*Is the whole reason for existing (J)
*Sometimes isn't enough (K)
*Is written in your destiny
*Can make up for anything
*Is found when you least expect it (Y)
*Will find you (M)

18. Which Twilight character do you think is the most attractive?

*Edward (M--duhhh) (J)
*Jacob (Y) (K)
*Bella
*Jasper
*Emmett
*Alice
*Rosalie

19. What would you say is your worst flaw?

*I don't value myself enough.
*I am a worrywart. (J)
*I can be a know-it-all.
*I have a temper.
*I can be shallow. (M)
*I can't always trust myself. (Y) (K)
*I don't know my own strength.

yeavill results:
You are Jasper Hale. You are very charismatic and have an uncanny ability to put others at ease. You are also a dependable leader and intuitive friend. You have a hard time ignoring temptation, as you are not naturally inclined to repress the way you feel.

jocose results:
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.

omiohmy results:
You are Alice Cullen. Your ability to foresee danger and misfortune doesn't diminish your
bubbly optimism. You are a force to be reckoned with --anybody with enough sense
knows, you never bet against

kaycob results:
same as yeavill

No comments:

Post a Comment